See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
Life feels like it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster lately – without any of the fun of the fair.
But after being up and down while stuck at home, life is getting back to normal – and it’s going to be fun again!
Pleasureland in Southport has now re-opended its gates wide open so we can all enjoy the thrills and spills of the family-friendly amusement park and here are six reasons why it will be great to get back there:
1. Pleasureland is looking better than ever. Owner Norman Wallis has lavished lots of TLC on the popular park over the last few years and it’s looking brighter and cheerier than it ever has, so if you’ve not been for a while it’s definitely worth having a new look.
2. All the rides are open so you can choose to channel your inner racer on the dodgems, scare yourself silly on the Ghost Train or make a splash on the Log Flume – or choose from any of the many more fab fun rides you can go on.
3. Pleasureland has put in place tons of measures to make sure it’s safe for you and your family bubble, from hand sanitising stations across the park, floor markings and signage, and other systems to help social distancing – including sitting family members together on rides with distance between other families. Numbers of people in the park are also limited to make sure you can keep you and your loved ones safe while still enjoying everything the park has to offer. A small number of rides do require you need to wear a face covering.
4. You can pack a picnic! There are now lots of picnic benches and green spaces at Pleasureland so you are welcome to take your own food and fill yourself up with all your favourites. Although there are also some great food offerings in the park so the choice is yours!
5. Bookings can be made online and you now get unlimited rides all day for one price. Wristbands are only £19.50 for weekdays and £24.50 for weekends and you can go on as many rides as many times as you want (and it’s £5 for non-riders which is ideal if gran wants to take you but she’s not keen on rides these days). Any children under 90cm go free!
6. It’s close to all the other wonderful attractions that Southport has to offer from the fabulous wide-open beach, the fantastic Victorian Pier, the Miniature Railway `(the oldest continuously running 15-inch gauge railway in the world), plenty of great places to eat and drink, the Marine Lane and the ever-beautiful Victoria Park.
So get booking for a brilliant day out, and making those fantastic family memories that last a lifetime.
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.