Everything you need to know about the Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament
5 years ago
The annual sporting event returns to Liverpool Cricket Club for its 17th edition, this June.
Europe’s biggest and longest running tennis exhibition returns to Liverpool Cricket Club on 21st-24th June 2018 and brings not one, but big hitters, both ready to battle it out for the title. Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 2018 is a three-day showcase of thrilling sporting action which has introduced up and coming and established WTA and ATP players combined with the ever popular Legends of Tennis, to thrill the crowds.
Taking place just a week before Wimbledon, Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 2018, voted best event of the year at the Downtown Liverpool Business Awards 2015, offers Tennis fans more than just courtside action.
Alongside electric action on the court, this festival of sport offers hospitality packages and what better way to relax, toast your colleagues or impress potential business associates than with a day of top class corporate hospitality and sporting action in the leafy suburbs of Liverpool?
New for this year, Williams BMW Liverpool is the headline sponsor for the tournament which will again support two very worthy local charities. Royal Hospital Liverpool and Leadership Through Sport & Business will both benefit from proceeds from the event, which over the previous 16 editions, has donated more than £250,000 to local causes.
Here’s all the essential info you need ahead of the 17th Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 2018…..
– The Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament takes place at Liverpool Cricket Club on 21st-24th June 2018
– Tennis legends already confirmed for the tournament include former Wimbledon champion, Marion Bartoli and former world number 2, Vera Zvonareva, both are expected to carve quite a comeback trail.
– Corporate hospitality packages are available, although selling fast. A Three course meal, refreshments, afternoon tea and reserved private centre court box, are all included. Find out more here.
– Play begins at 1pm on Thursday and Friday, and from 12pm on Saturday and Sunday.
– Tickets are available now, prices start from £16.50 and are available here, or go to www.ticketquarter.co.uk
To book your tickets and find out more about corporate hospitality at Williams BMW Liverpool International Tennis Tournament 2018 head to www.liverpooltennis.co.uk and follow @LiverpoolTennis on Twitter for updates ahead of the event.