The Gin To My Tonic Show is one of the largest gin festivals in the UK, offering a rare opportunity for gin enthusiasts to meet-the-makers behind over 60 premium gin and mixer brands.
The show offers a very different experience to the traditional festival. No other festival brings together the wonderful world of gin in quite the same way, so for those looking to embark on an exciting journey of gin discovery, complete with unlimited tastings, this is most certainly the show for you.
There are well-stocked gin and cocktail bars, as well as cocktail making masterclasses, taste challenges, presentations from distilleries, tonic and garnish tutorials, and theatrical bartender performances. But the main attraction is the large variety of distilleries, artisan gin makers and tonic manufacturers in attendance, which creates what can only be described as gin heaven!
There’s plenty to keep you inspired and entertained as you work the room and celebrate everyone’s favourite juniper-based tipple. And whilst gin is the primary focus of the show, makers will also be showcasing their other creations including vodka, rum & whiskey. There really is something for everyone!
The Gin To My Tonic Show has been created around the idea of discover, taste, learn and master. Its aim is to provide today’s gin drinker with an opportunity to DISCOVER new products, TASTE a spectrum of flavours, LEARN about the unique aspects of gin, and MASTER the perfect serve.
This is a fun and exciting show not to be missed, with something for every gin drinker old or new.
• Multi-Award Winners – Meet some of gins finest producers including Eden Mill, Brighton Gin, Manchester Gin & Sipsmith
• Liverpool Wonders – Celebrate Liverpool by visiting local artisan distillery, Turncoat
• International Releases – Take a journey around the globe with gins from France (Normindia), Sri-Lanka (Colombo No 7), South East Asia (Tarsier) and Australia (Four Pillars & Manly Spirits)
• Fruit Gin – Let your taste buds run wild with new flavours including Apple & Elderflower, Cherry Blossom, Passionfruit, Rose & Soft Peach.
• Tonic Time – Discover lots of different mixers including Buzbee Beverages, Fever-Tree, Lixir, Jefferey’s Tonic, Schweppes and The Artisan Drinks Company
• Gin School – Test your gin knowledge with a range of fun and informal masterclasses and workshops
• And Relax – Enjoy a drink at ‘The Gin To My Tonic’ bar and enjoy the atmosphere!
Gin Enthusiast Package £15
Gin Connoisseurs Package £30 – £35
This event is strictly over 18’s only. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!