See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
One of Britain’s oldest indoor markets is to re-open next month after a £2.5m revamp.
Dating back to 1822, St Johns Market in Liverpool city centre has been given a radical makeover – complete with a new event space, its first welcome desk and team and free wi-fi. (WHOOP!)
The new St Johns Market, which will be home to a purpose built food court, will also include:
• Flexible space for temporary events and speciality markets
• New seating areas – with capacity for 200 people
• New lifts to the balcony level
• New public toilets
• A bright new colour design – most notably on pitched market roof
• New logo – based on pitched roof design
And a series of unique events will be held within the market in the run up to Christmas to showcase the new look surroundings.
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!