Watch as we send our Guide Liverpool CAM to the BRAND NEW St John’s Market!
7 years ago
One of Britain’s oldest indoor markets is to re-open next month after a £2.5m revamp.
Dating back to 1822, St Johns Market in Liverpool city centre has been given a radical makeover – complete with a new event space, its first welcome desk and team and free wi-fi. (WHOOP!)
The new St Johns Market, which will be home to a purpose built food court, will also include:
• Flexible space for temporary events and speciality markets
• New seating areas – with capacity for 200 people
• New lifts to the balcony level
• New public toilets
• A bright new colour design – most notably on pitched market roof
• New logo – based on pitched roof design
And a series of unique events will be held within the market in the run up to Christmas to showcase the new look surroundings.