See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
Our favourite horror flicks from the 90s are many things, but they’re rarely called educational.
But we’re here to say that actually, there’s a whole lot that can be learned from horror movies. How many times has a character made an utterly ridiculous decision, causing you to start yelling at your telly?
So to keep you on your toes, we’ve collected a list of everything we learned from 90’s scary movies. This Halloween: Watch your back.
1. Never answer the phone when you’re home alone.
2. Or the door, for that matter. It’s common sense – just try not to let strangers into your house, okay?
3. When a baddie is chasing you, never go up the stairs. There’s no escape up there, duh.
4. Please oh please, don’t walk into that creepily haunted-looking house/church/castle.
5. Graveyards are a no-no as well.
6. If they look like a baddie, they probably are. It’s as easy as that.
7. Don’t just stand there screaming in front of the bad guys when you could be doing something much more useful, like running away.
8. Don’t go camping. Ever.
9. Never go to investigate a suspicious sounding noise.
10. Don’t leave weapons lying about for anyone to pick up.
11. Never run towards a scream.
12. Creepy dolls and children are to be avoided at all costs.
13. Don’t use mirror cabinets.
14. Don’t be under the impression that all clowns are friendly.
15. Never leave anything on the hob because when disaster strikes, it’ll boil over and cause a terrible mess.
16. Be suspicious of your new friend who has pointy teeth and refuses to meet you during daylight hours.
17. Don’t take a shower in the midst of a crisis.
18. Don’t watch dodgy VHS videos. You don’t know who will be lurking in them.
19. If you see dead people, maybe keep it to yourself.
20. Don’t tell anyone what you did last summer.
21. If creepy music starts playing – run.
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.