See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
Duke Street Market is a space that holds various food outlets in Liverpool, based on Duke Street.
It is now back open for sit in dining with some new changes to keep everyone safe.
– Opening Hours: New weekly opening times will be Wed/Thur 12-10pm (food until 9pm), Fri/Sat 12-11pm (food until 9pm) & Sun 12-10pm (food until 8pm).
– Bookings: They will not be taking bookings for tables. When you arrive you will be seated by their hosts. Once they reach their new capacity, there will be a safe queue until the next table is available.
– Track & Trace: All guests will be asked to log onto their wifi & fill in their details to assist the NHS, information will be removed after 21 days.
– Ordering & Table Service: On your table you will find a QR code. Take a picture of this using your smart phone camera & it will redirect you to the menus for ordering. You will not be able to order from the bars or the kitchens, only through the QR code. Do this as many times as you wish.
They will bring food & drink to you & ask that in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, you stick to your table unless you need the toilet.
– Health & Safety: On entering the market, you will be asked to sanitise your hands. All guest-facing staff will be wearing visors for both yours & their safety. There will be sanitiser stations dotted around the market & one at the entrance to the toilets for use before & after. They will also be paying extra attention to handrails & communal areas.
– Click & Collect: They are still going to be offering the online click & collect service alongside re-opening with all six kitchens & Pilgrim’s menus on there.
Duke Street Market will be taking part in the Eat Out To Help Out Scheme, giving customers 50% off their bill Monday – Wednesday in August, up to the maximum of £10 per person.
Duke Street Food And D Market, Duke Street, Liverpool, UK Email Call Website
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!