See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
Lekker Brew is a team of beer enthusiasts bringing craft ales and beers to Merseyside, that put on various events throughout the year.
In late October, the team that brought Liverpool the Modern Cask Beer Festival in September 2019 are hosting an online beer festival to celebrate the Liverpool beer scene. Hot on the heels of the #SireninLiverpool event and the #caskaleweek outing for Merseyside, the team are now putting on #merseyfest, an online craft beer festival.
You can purchase a selection of beers from breweries across the city region along with snacks and experience a unique festival glass to drink those beers from. The evening will consist of celebrating the scouse beer scene like never before with streamed content featuring tours, tastings and inside stories from Liverpool’s finest beery minds.
This event brought to you by the Lekker team seeks to provide some much-needed boost to spirits and a chance to interact and learn a bit more about the beer scene in and around Liverpool whilst drinking some great beers.
Purchase your beers from the link below. You’ll receive your box via home delivery and included is an invitation with it to the special live stream event. The live event, which takes place from 7pm onwards on Saturday, October 24th will feature talks, tours and tastings with special guests from the local beer and brewing scene.
– Box Ticket will cost £34.99 plus delivery fee.
– Includes 8 excellent beers from across the city region, snacks and a unique festival glass.
– Your invitation to the online festival which includes talks, tours and prize draws.
– A one-off collaboration between Lekker Brew and Love Lane Brewery, a baobab and raspberry milk stout
– Carnival Brewing Company’s ‘We are Diamonds’ IPA
– Top Rope Brewing’s ‘Cold Stone Cream Austin’
– Chapter Brewing’s ‘Suffering is An Art’ raspberry sour
– Love Lane Brewing’s ‘Baltic Haze v2’ New England style IPA
– Chapter Brewing vs. Bernie’s Grocery Store – ‘CVLT Classic citrus witbier’
– Neptune Brewery’s Mosaic Pale Ale
– Black Lodge Brewery’s ‘Beginning of the End’ West Coast-style Double IPA
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!