Win over £1000 worth or prizes from Royal Albert Dock Liverpool
3 years ago
This Christmas, Royal Albert Dock Liverpool has launched its biggest competition to date, with a collection of prizes from the restaurants, shops and attractions worth over an impressive £1000.
The competition has been designed to be won by a pandemic hero, with people invited to nominate who they think deserves and why.
Gem & Rach have got info on a HUGE competition with @theAlbertDock that could make your Christmas. ?? Plus the places you can go this weekend, including the return of Liverpool Disco Festival. ?
— The Guide Liverpool (@TheGuideLpool) December 15, 2020
This year has shown that Liverpool is a city full of heroes with many people demonstrating their selfless attitudes and outstanding generosity, with this prize sure to make anyone’s Christmas a very special one.
The competition is open from 15th-23rd December with the incredible prize package including:
- 1 night B&B in a family room at Holiday Inn Express
- £50 voucher at Gusto
- Liverpool hamper from The Nest
- 600g box of fudge from Roly’s Fudge
- Family ticket or goodie bag from Beatles Story
- Miniature gift pack of gin from Turncoat Distillery
- Small bag from Leather Satchel Company
- Hoodie from Lost Soles
- £20 voucher from Rough Hand Made
- £50 voucher and 2 cook books from Rosa’s Thai Cafe
- 1 Escape Room experience for 6 people and a play at home game from Escape Hunt
- Christmas sweet gift basket from Quay Confectionery
- £50 voucher from Miller & Carter
- Bottomless brunch for 2 at Revolucion de Cuba
- Andy Warhol game, journal & postcard set from Tate Liverpool
- £50 voucher from Liverpool Pictures
- Annual membership from National Museums Liverpool
To nominate your pandemic hero visit the website here, where you can also find all of the competition terms and conditions www.albertdock.com/win-christmas.