See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
But there are many other reasons why we love this man and have taken him to our hearts. Here’s just 10:
1. He’s a fighter and always has been. The manager of SV Glatten who he played for as a young boy remembered how Klopp was always ready to play no matter what – so when he broke his collar bone and dislocated his shoulder after a clash with the opposition goalie he was still ready to play in the next match.
2. He’s got to where he is because of a huge amount of talent, but his personality has certainly helped increase his popularity. Klopp is entertaining, and he’s got enough charisma to fill a football stadium.
3. Klopp understands the club and its legacy. He cried tears of joy when he paid tribute to Liverpool legends like Kenny Dalglish and Stevie Gerrard, and declared: “To become champions with this club, knowing how much Kenny supported us, this is for you as well, Kenny. You had to wait another 30 years so your club could win it.
“This is for Stevie (Gerrard), who had to wait a long time and now it is for all. It is easy for me motivate the team because of our great history and it’s just unbelievable.”
4. He is caring and compassionate about the city and its people, taking time out as his club stood on the brink of success to praise the city’s heroic volunteers who have been creating Personal Protective Equipment for frontline workers and delivering food to the most vulnerable during the city’s time of need. In an online meeting with the people behind Fans Supporting Foodbanks and the Merseyside PPE Hub he hailed their efforts and said: “In this period we have to show solidarity, whether we are Liverpool or Everton, when we come together it shows the best of us and the best of the game.
“I couldn’t thank you more. I couldn’t be more proud of you guys …”
5. Klopp has the most amazing bond with his players. Sadio Mane once said: “We all love him like a father and we fear him like one too. He takes up a lot of space in my life and not just in football. He’s great as a person. I trust him blindly, like most of the dressing room, I think.”
6. Those teeth! Klopp has got to have the best smile in football with a grin that spreads across his face and as for his hugs – who wouldn’t want a great bear hug from Jurgen?
7. His celebrations are legendary. We love it when Liverpool score and we love when Liverpool win, but it’s great to see a manager react just like we do.
8. He gets the fans, and values their passion and support. Even though they’ve played to almost empty stadia without the club’s loyal supporters, Klopp recent said: “It’s still football and it’s still for you. So that means we will be in the stadium and you will be at home. I can promise you we will feel your support. I will make the boys feel your support. We will use it – you are still 80-90% of the fuel in our tanks.”
9. He has transformed the club with revolutionary tactics and fantastic development of players, and passed to them his never say die attitude. No wonder they’re so far in front at the top of the table.
10. Who could NOT love a man whose middle name is Norbert?!
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!