Couples coastal retreat at Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa this Valentine’s Day
2 months ago
Cosy up with a romantic night away at Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa this Valentine’s Day.
Couples can snuggle in to Formby Hall with an overnight stay, complete with a bottle of fizz on arrival, fluffy robe and slippers, evening meal in the Fairway Grill and full English breakfast.
Guests have access to the health club with swimming pool and poolside spa facilities and a 50-minute luxury treatment: a back, neck and shoulder candle massage and facial.Formby, right by the beach in rural Merseyside is an ideal destination for a romantic break.
Formby Hall is a hotel, spa and championship golf resort that is nestled away from the hustle and bustle in rural Merseyside, yet just a short (20 minute) drive from the vibrant city of Liverpool with its culture, galleries and nightlife.
It is right on the beach and has lots of beautiful walks on the coast and is next to National Trust woodland parks as well as quaint Formby village with its cafes, bars and shops.
Couples Coastal Retreat is available 6-19th February 2023 (excludes Friday and Saturday), from £309 per couple. Couples can elevate their retreat by adding Afternoon Tea with classic scones, cream and jam, delicate finger sandwiches and delectable pastries from £21.50 per person.
Formby as a destination has absolutely loads to offer –
- A part of the UK that is so often overlooked yet has a beautiful sandy beach, sweeping sand dunes, pine forest and grasslands.
- It’s home to the increasingly rare red squirrel in the surrounding woodland where there is a National Trust woodland walk to the beach
- A largely unknown fact is that Asparagus is grown in the dunes at Formby beach – in fact the National Trust said the vegetable has helped shape the Formby we have today!
- Formby enjoys a micro-climate and can be in sunshine when there is rain elsewhere along the coast.
- From the highest points of the dunes you can see Snowdonia, Anglesey, Liverpool Bay, Blackpool Tower and Black Coombe in the Lake District.
- Formby is in the heart of England’s Golf Coast – a region that’s rich in world famous golf courses including three Open Championship courses, Royal Birkdale, Royal Liverpool and Royal Lytham.
- Just a short distance from the bustle of Liverpool with its myriad of arts, culture, shopping, music and sport
- Southport, Ainsdale and Crosby beaches are also only a few miles along the coast.
For more information and to book, call the Reservations Team on 01704 875699, email email@example.com or visit www.formbyhallgolfresort.co.uk