Tempest on Tithebarn announces 2024 events timetable with new menu on the way
1 month ago
Tempest on Tithebarn is ready to welcome everyone back to start 2024 as the team mean to go on.
After an exceedingly busy Christmas period and a much-needed break, the beautiful venue inspired by New York’s meatpacking district eateries is raring to go with a brand-new timetable of events starting in January. There’s also new lunch and small plates menus coming soon too, along with themed bottomless brunches each month.
Bookings are being taken for spring and summer up on the rooftop space which looks out across the city, with the entire venue or separate parts available, including the main restaurant space, Kol Box downstairs and atrium. The diary is already filling up fast for private events in spring and summer.
The brand-new timetable and news for 2024 at Tempest On Tithebarn includes:
- Tempest’s hugely popular weekly quiz is moving from Monday to every Tuesday, launching on Tuesday 16th January from 6pm. The top prize is £100 and it’s £2 per person to enter.
- The fabulous 2-4-1 burgers offer is now on Wednesday and launches from Wednesday 10th January, offering some of the best burgers and sides in the city region.
- Comedy at Tempest with Mark Devine returns from Thursday February 8th. The evening features some of Liverpool’s funniest standups trying new material alongside those taking their first steps in the spotlight, taking place every 2nd Thursday of the month from 7pm. Following dates are Thursday March 14th and Thursday April 11th.
- The Afterwork Social with DJ Martin Quirk on the decks to set everyone up for the weekend is back each and every Friday from 5pm.
- Tempest’s bottomless brunches are coming back and brand-new for 2024 with monthly themed dates including Barbie, Mean Girls and Taylor Swift. More info is coming soon.
Iain Hoskins, Ma Pub Group’s owner, is excited for the brand-new year ahead, and says:
“We’re back with a bang and everyone is raring to go at Tempest on Tithebarn. We’ve decided to switch things up a bit with a new timetable featuring all of our favourite events and offers. Also, the team are taking bookings for our rooftop space for spring as well as more private bookings which continue to work very well for us – we’ve proudly worked with a variety of businesses and brands and hosted their parties and events in 2023 and this looks set to continue with the calendar getting booked. And the kitchen crew are working on our brand-new lunch and small plates menus which we will be launching soon. We’re raring to go with all three Ma Pub Group venues back open – in addition to Tempest, Ma Boyle’s and Nova Scotia too – with lots of exciting plans for 2024.”
Located in Liverpool’s business district, Tempest on Tithebarn focuses on brunches, lunches, cocktails and craft beer; stone walls and bare wood with lots of natural lighting feature in the ground-floor open plan restaurant and bar, to the intimate subterranean club Kol Box and one of the city’s best roof-top views-which looks out across Liverpool with incredible views in all directions.