See our video services!
At The Guide Liverpool, we’ve been helping businesses promote themselves and reach new clients and customers for years. Our professional video crew can help you increase engagement, interaction and revenue by presenting your business to a wide audience with a creative, exciting promotional video for use on multiple online channels.
There Ain’t No Mountain High Enough to stop us from getting a ticket to see the legendary singer on stage in her ‘Diamond Diana Top of the World’ tour at the M&S Bank Arena on 19 June 2022.
The icon is set to perform in the most anticipated “Legend” spot at Glastonbury on June 26th ahead of her Liverpool date. Expect songs like “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” “I’m Coming Out,” “Stop! In The Name of Love,” “Upside Down,” “I’m Still Waiting,” “Chain Reaction” and many more.
Here’s 10 reasons why we can’t wait to see her in Liverpool
1. Few other singers have songs SO memorable in movies that only a few words will have you re-living the fantasy of film. It doesn’t take more than a few bars of Ain’t No Mountain High Enough to have you pulling on your Big Knickers, scribbling in your diary and re-creating your own Bridget Jones moment!
2. Forget the Spice Girls – Diane Ross was a member of THE original girl band, leading Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard in The Supremes.
3. Few singers can claim to have a stellar career spanning six decades – but 75-year-old Miss Ross has been creating hit after hit since the sixties – first with The Supremes and then with her solo career.
4. The lady loves her bling – and you can guarantee fashion queen Diana will be set to sparkle more than ever for a ‘Diamond’ tour with stunning sets and a series of costume changes (for which she is renowned) with each one more dazzling than the last.
5. Ms Ross is choosy when it comes to concert dates so you need to grab the chance to see her while you can. Diana Ross last performed in Liverpool at The Summer Pops in 2005 – and before that it was 1965, when she shared a bill with The Miracles at the Liverpool Empire.
6. You can’t keep a class act down but while Diana is not the only septuagenarian still strutting the stage – just look at the Stones , Mr McCartney and Sir Cliff to name few – there’s every possibility it might be your last chance to see her in action.
7. In October 1993, Diana Ross went into the Guinness Book of World Records as the most successful female music artist of all time with a total of 150 hits, singles and albums, both with her work with the Supremes and as a solo artist. She may since have been overtaken but she’s still one of the most popular music icons of all time.
8. With Supremes hits like Baby Love, Stop! In the Name of Love and Where Did Our Love Go? She was one of the music legends who put magic into Motown, created by Berry Gordy and considered one of the greatest record labels of all time.
9. Not just a singer, Diana Ross, is also a renowned actress, starring in hit movies like Lady Sings the Blues and Mahogany, so you can expect an Oscar level performance.
10. Her back catalogue says it all – classic hits like I’m Coming Out, Upside Down, I’m Still Waiting and Chain Reaction make this one show you won’t want to miss.
Beyonce may be Queen but Diana Ross still reigns Supreme!
Sign up with us to receive the latest news, straight to your inbox!