7 Things we LOVE about The Brow Club Liverpool
8 years ago
Need a brow miracle? The Brow Club is the hot new brow bar based in Liverpool’s ‘Secret Warehouse’. Created by Kate Russell, an eyebrow specialist with 20 years’ worth of experience in the beauty industry, The Brow Club offers a range of amazing treatments all designed to give you the best brows of your life. With loyal clients and beauty bloggers alike all rushing to book their next appointment, The Brow Club offer HD brows, brow extensions, reshaping and tinting and more. This brow bar’s signature style is the fashionable full, thick brow – you only have to visit their popular Instagram @thebrowclub_ for proof of the magic that Kate and her team work on eyebrows of all shapes and sizes.
1.They understand the importance of having #browsonpoint, as well as the trauma that a BBE [Bad Brow Experience] can cause. Over-plucked? Uneven? Badly tinted? The Brow Club are here to send you on the road to recovery.
2. They’ve introduced us to the wonderful world of brow extensions/permanent brows meaning that the impossible is now possible: we can leave the house without pencilling our brows! Is there anything they can’t do?
3. From brow problems to boyfriend problems, the brow club will solve them both. From your in-depth consultation right up to the end of your treatment, they’re guaranteed to have you nattering.
4. Plus, they don’t burn a hole in our purses. Just £25 for brow perfection? Take our money, we insist!
5. They’re all about bringing back the big brow – in our books thin was never really in, so we’re glad to hear that full, voluptuous brows are The Brow Club’s speciality.
6. We can say goodbye to eye-wateringly painful threading experiences – being the highly skilled professionals they are, the treatments can be surprisingly relaxing
7. They’ve given a whole new meaning to the word ‘Scouse Brow’ – Thanks to The Brow Club, Liverpool is officially home to the best brows in the North West!